Must use ATTACHED CASE STUDY AND RUBRIC…..
MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
Review the diagnostic criteria on pages 99-10c0; 160-161; 561-562 of the DSM-5.
Using the case study of “Tina,” write a 500-750-word essay in which you examine your thought process about her presenting issues. Include the following in your paper:
- Discuss the historic and cross-cultural perspectives of psychopathology that may impact the diagnosis and treatment of Tina.
- After reviewing the diagnoses that could pertain to Tina from the DSM-5, discuss your diagnostic impression.
- Provide evidence for your diagnostic impression with appropriate criteria from the DSM-5.
- Discuss how historic misconceptions of mental illness could potentially impact the treatment of this client (e.g., treatment course, client referrals).
- Include at least five scholarly references in addition to the course textbook.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.