Here are the questions that the 2 psychologist that were interviewed were suppose to answer and incoparate into paper. Here is the orginal assignment and the paper that doesnt include the answers to the questions. Just make it up. please
Interview two helping service professionals from two different settings, such as a school, hospital, or prison. Ensure that at least one of the interviewees is a Clinical Psychologist.
Provide the name and work environment of the two professionals you interviewed.
Ask the following questions to each of your interviewees:
· In what setting do you practice? How long have you been practicing?
· What are your specialties or areas of clinical focus?
· What are the most common disorders you treat?
· Do you have any special certifications or training beyond your original graduate coursework?
· How do you approach therapy or treatment? Do you use specific modalities, techniques, or interventions?
· What ethical and legal issues do you think are the most challenging or common?
· What have you learned in school/training that has been useful in your day to day work? What have you been taught that has been less effective?
· Do you have an opinion on where you think the field of psychology is heading?
· What do you enjoy most about your work?
· What advice would you provide an aspiring psychologist or therapist?
Discuss the similarities and differences of how these professionals approach treatment in their settings.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.