primehomeworkhelper

Have any questions?+1 (929) 416 5389 support@primehomeworkhelper.com: Coupon:

Sociopath/Psychopath Facts:

  • 4% of the population are sociopaths/ 90% of sociopaths are NON VIOLENT
  • 2% of the world population are psychopaths (serial killers, mass murderers…are “predatory.”)
  • This 6% of the worlds population causes 90% of the world’s destruction

 

  1. If only 10% of sociopaths are violent criminals who are most likely in prison or will be in prison…where are the other 90%?  
  2. How do the other 90% affect our society?
  3. What are the sociological and biological contributors to Anti-Social Personality Disorder (give examples)?

Please answer the following questions with a paragraph each (5-7 sentences). Initial post 2 paragraphs.

 
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"